All open positions
At Pocket Nurse, every employee has the opportunity to not only contribute to our success, but to make a difference in the lives of our customers and future healthcare professionals. Join us in changing the future of healthcare education and simulation. Review the positions below that we’re currently hiring for.
- Corporate Recruiter (Internal) (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Temporary Administrative Returns Coordinator (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Entry Level Sales - Account Representative (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Category Manager (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Demand Planner (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Picker / Packer / Truck Loader (DC Specialist I) (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Temporary Picker, Packer, and Assembly (PA, Greater Pittsburgh Area)
- Register for Future Opportunities (PA, Monaca)
Pocket Nurse® is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pocket Nurse® abides by the requirements of 41CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). It is the policy of Pocket Nurse to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons and prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Moreover, Pocket Nurse takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, download the “EEO is the Law” poster.
In addition, Pocket Nurse is committed to providing assistance to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or a reasonable accommodation to complete the online application process, please email email@example.com or call 724-480-3719 and provide your first and last name, phone number, position for which you are interested in applying and the type of accommodation you are requesting. Once we receive your request we will contact you regarding next steps. We will make a determination on your request for a reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Pocket Nurse participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here.