Michael Anderson, major account manager at Pocket Nurse, has enjoyed a successful career here. Michael’s favorite part of working at Pocket Nurse is the work environment, in the office with his co-workers as well as outside of the office with customers. He hopes his 15 years of experience is respected and his opinions are valued.
Michael works hard, performs his job well, and uses his extensive experience to interact professionally with customers. “I enjoy my work and enjoy sharing my knowledge about our products and services,” he said. Michael finds it easy to be self-motivated. His goal is to help others, work hard, and “to help Pocket Nurse be the best company in our industry.”
Michael looks forward to his future at Pocket Nurse. “I feel our best is ahead of us, and I see much room for growth,” he said. “We need to keep working smart.”
8 Tips to Achieve Professional Success
Michael has learned several valuable lessons in his lengthy career as a salesperson. One such lesson was proving his worth. “When Pocket Nurse looks at me as an employee, they see more than a person that just performs a job,” Michael said. “They see a valued employee they would want on their team in the future to grow with the company.”
When asked what advice he would offer new Pocket Nurse employees, Michael had several answers, including the following:
- Learn as much as you can from all areas of the company.
- Ask questions constantly in order to master your own role, as well as learn about other roles.
- Never be satisfied with the status quo; always go the extra mile.
- Push yourself to improve your standards and output, and don’t grow dependent on the help of others.
- If you absolutely need help, ask for it, learn from it, and return the favor.
- Communicate with other departments – that means talking as well as listening.
- Treat everyone with respect. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
- Enjoy yourself, your work, your teammates, and your customers.
Michael and the rest of the sales team are the first line of contact with customers. We appreciate seeing the warmth and enthusiasm displayed by Michael daily.
Pocket Nurse® cares about employee milestones. We encourage employees to share their accomplishments and wisdom when celebrating one or more years of service with us. Major Account Manager Michael Anderson will soon celebrate his three-year anniversary with the company.